Sunday, September 30, 2012

Points of a Horse

CLICK ON ANY IMAGE TO SEE A SLIDE SHOW OF IMAGES
Equine Anatomy

Here you will find horse-specific terms for external anatomy and other general information. 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you don't get to the this picture by the above link - click on the [*Horse Anatomy Pictures] link on the left of the www.thinklikeahorse.org page
Also on the page is:
-Markings
-Muscle Anatomy
-a painted horse (no - not a Paint Horse - a real horse "painted") - "I'll show you other ones later"
-Digestive System - "I'm skipping this section for a good while. I've seen where it goes in. I've seen where it comes out. I'm not ready for all the technical stuff of what happens inside the horse."
-Skeletal Anatomy
-Hoof Anatomy
-Skull, Brain, Teeth Anatomy - "I'll come back later."
-Horse Vision
-Age of a Horse by Teeth
-Medical and Vital Signs of a Horse

I go to this site often and I have watched a good number of Rick Gore's YouTube videos.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Here are more photos to learn the points of the surface of a horse. There are a lot more details to learn of the forelimb, hindlimb, and hoof structures. And don't forget about the spine. I will lead you to the sites with these photos so that you may learn from their other photos and articles.







No hablo mucho español, pero lo haré algún día.








No comments:

Post a Comment